Where Did We Go?
Dailyconfession.com was the very first online confessional started back in 1999. It was a project of passion that became a worldly obsession attracting over a million visitors a day. Over time, as its popularity grew, so did its detractors. After many attacks – both verbal and virtual – Dailyconfession.com took a break after being targeted by a malicious cyber attack for the nth time.
We traveled the world. We relaxed on remote island beaches, we skipped the light fantastic - whatever that means… but eventually, we became bored. We missed the web site. We missed the conflict. We really missed the amazing community that had become “DC”. We also missed the money – all that relaxing and doing nothing costs a lot of money! So… we’re back!
You will see tweaks and adjustments as we grow back into our place on the internet. For those of you who remember us – thank you! And thanks for coming back! For those of you who have never heard of us before – welcome!
Now – Start Confessing!
How To Confess…
Just look to the margin on the right →
Under “Your Account”, click on “Register” and create your account.
You will receive an email with a temporary password.
Sign in and change your password.
Then just click on the little “Plus Sign” in the top black menu bar, and Volah! You are ready to confess your little tush off!
Based on the nature of your confession, select a category and confess!
Your username will NOT be revealed – your confession will be completely anonymous!
Site Rules and Courtesy
- Thou Shalt remain anonymous, if you want.
- Thou Shalt be honest. Sure, change the names to protect the innocent and even yourself. In fact, you don’t need to use names, pronouns will do nicely. Just keep it real!
- Thou Shalt look up the word brevity. Use it.
- Thou Shalt Not impersonate or represent themselves as someone other than who they are.
- Thou Shalt Not fabricate, falsify, prevaricate, tergiversate, equivocate, embellish or just plain not tell the truth. Trust me, there’s nothing more amazing and satiating than the truth!
- Thou Shalt Not cast aspersions, libel, defame, malign, asperse, calumniate, denigrate, traduce, impute, vilify, charge, allege or just plain dis someone. This site is all about you. Let’s keep it that way.
- Thou Shalt Not submit a confession with any sexually graphic or gratuitous content involving individuals 17 years old and younger.
- Thou Shalt Not submit a confession using all capitals
- Thou Shalt Not display any information, advertisement or method of communication with you or anyone else for that matter.
- Thou Shalt Not include a URL, e-mail address or any HTML code within any confession or Talk-Back submission